UNE 211025 (Construction & tests)
Low Voltage Directive (LVD): 2014/35/EU
CPR Regulation (EU) No 305/2011:
Reaction to fire (Cca-s1b, d1, a1)
Resistance to fire: PH120
EN 50200, EN 50362, IEC 60331-1 & 2
Technical characteristics & performances
- Bunched conductor (class 5) mm2
- Maximum service temperature: 90ºC / 250ºC
- 0,6/1 (1,2) kV C.A
- Fire resistance
- Cca-s1b,d1,a1 (reaction to fire)
- Flame retardant
- Fire retardant
- Low heat emission
- Low production of flaming droplets
- Low opacity & production of smoke
- Low acidity & conductivity of the gases: pH<4,3 2,5 µS/mm
- Halogen free
- Low emission of toxic gases
Uses and applications
- BD2, BD3, BD4 (skyscrapers, tunnels…)
- Safety installations in case of fire
- Buildings receiving the public
SZ1-K 0,6/1 kV PH120 (AS+)
UNE 211025 (Construction and tests)
Flexible, annealed, plain copper conductor, class 5 based on standard IEC 60228 .
Special cross-linked, halogen free compound (silicone) insulation.
- ASSEMBLY OF CONDUCTORS:
In multicore cables, the cores are cabled helically.
Extruded. Optional for multicore cables. Halogen free thermoplastic material, suitable for the operating temperature of the cable and compatible with the insulating and sheathing material.
Extruded polyolefin type ST8 according to International standard IEC 60502-1.Identification of cores HD 308 S2:2x - brown and blue3x - brown, black and gray3G - brown, blue and yellow / green4x - brown, black, gray, blue4G - brown, black, gray, yellow / green5G - brown, black, gray, blue, yellow / greenRange of manufacturation:Single core cables - From 1.5 up to 300 mm2.Multicore cables (2,3,4 or 5 cores): From 1.5 up to 240 mm2.
Normal operation temperature:
Short-circuit temperature (5 s max):
Sheath: Orange / Insulation (multicore): According to HD 308 S2, UNE 21089-1
- Resistance to fire: EN 50200, EN 50362, IEC 60331-1 & 2 (PH120 - At least 120 minutes, 842 ºC)
- Reaction to fire: Cca-s1b, d1, a1 (EN 50575:2014+A1:2016)
• EN 60332-1-2; IEC 60332-1 (H≤425 mm) Flame retardant
• EN 50399 (flame source: 20,5 kW) Fs ≤ 2 m Fire retardant
• Low heat generation: EN 50399 (flame source: 20,5 kW)
- Total heat released: THR ≤ 30 MJ
- Maximum value of the heat released: Peak HRR ≤ 60 kW
- Indication of heat increase: FIGRA ≤ 300 W/s
• Low production and opacity of emitted smokes:
- s1 (EN 50399):
-Total smoke production: (TSP) ≤ 50 m2
-Maximum value of smokes released : (Peak SPR) ≤ 0,25 m2/s
- s1b: s1 and 60% < Transmittance < 80 % (UNE EN 61034-2; IEC 61034-2)
• Low production of flaming droplets (EN 50399 - flame source:20,5 kW):
- d1: No flaming droplets/particles persisting longer than 10' occurs within 1200'.
• Low acidity and conductivity of the emitted gases:
- a1: pH≥4,3 conductivity < 2,5 ?S/mm (EN 60754-2; IEC 60754-2)
For covered range (+ information), please check out "CPR/DoP" section in our website.
*The packaging labels of these cables include the CE marking according to the CPR Regulation ((UE) Nº 305/2011) articles 8 and 9.
- Fire retardant: UNE EN 60332-3-24 / IEC 60332-3-24 (cat.C)
- Halogen free. Low emission of toxic gases: UNE EN 60754-1 / IEC 60754-1
Type of installation:
Adequate for non autonomous security circuits and service circuits with a centralised autonomous source (alarm circuits, signalling and emergency lighting systems, acoustic signalling, smoke extractors, water pumps for fire extinction).
These cables are recommended for all those installations in which it is necessary to keep the integrity of the circuits and equipment although they are affected directly by the fire.
It is specially indicated their use in public concurrence places (airports, museums, malls and shopping centres, schools, hospitals, cinemas, hotels, sports stadiums...), and in general, whenever an important fire risk exists or it´s required a low smoke emission and corrosive gazes in case of fire (i.e.: Railway and roadway tunnels, canalisations with bunched cables, vertical canalisations in buildings,…).