EN 50525-3-41 (Construction & tests)
AENOR <HAR> certification
Low voltage Directive (L.V.D.): 2014/35/UE
CPR REGULATION 305/2011/UE:
Reaction to fire: Cca-s1a,d1,a1 (s=10mm2)
IEC 60332-3-24; EN 60332-3-24
Technical characteristics & performances
- Stranded conductor (class 2) mm2
- Maximum service temperature: 90ºC / 250ºC
- 450 / 750 V C.A.
- Easy peeling / easy strip
- Flame retardant
- Fire retardant
- Low heat emission
- Low production of flaming droplets
- Low opacity & production of smoke
- Low acidity & conductivity of the gases: pH<4,3 2,5 µS/mm
- Halogen free
- Low emission of toxic gases
Uses and applications
- Panel and appliance wiring
- Residential use
- Indoor use
EN 50525-3-41 (Construction and tests)
Single core non-sheathed cables with halogen-free crosslinked insulation and low emission of smoke
Rigid annealed plain copper conductor, class 1 (cross sectional areas: 1,5/2,5/4 mm2 – solid (-U)) or class 2 (cross sectional area ≥ 6 mm2 – stranded (-R)) acc. to IEC 60228; EN 60228.
Halogen free cross-linked polyolefin compound (Type EI 5) acc. to EN 50363-5.
Number of cores: 1
Cross-sectional area size range: 1,5 to 150 mm2.
Normal operation temperature:
Short-circuit temperature (5 s max):
*INSULATION: black, brown, gray, blue, yellow-green, red, white. Other colours on request.
- Reaction to fire: Cca-s1b, d1, a1 (EN 50575:2014+A1:2016)
• EN 60332-1-2; IEC 60332-1 (H≤425 mm) Flame retardant
• EN 50399 (flame source: 20,5 kW) Fs ≤ 2 m Fire retardant
• Low heat generation: EN 50399 (flame source: 20,5 kW)
- Total heat released: THR ≤ 30 MJ
- Maximum value of the heat released: Peak HRR ≤ 60 kW
- Indication of heat increase: FIGRA ≤ 300 W/s
• Low production and opacity of emitted smokes:
- s1 (EN 50399):
-Total smoke production: (TSP) ≤ 50 m2
-Maximum value of smokes released : (Peak SPR) ≤ 0,25 m2/s
- s1a: s1 and transmittance > 80 % (UNE EN 61034-2; IEC 61034-2)
• Low production of flaming droplets (EN 50399 - flame source:20,5 kW):
- d1: No flaming droplets/particles persisting longer than 10' occurs within 1200'.
• Low acidity and conductivity of the emitted gases:
- a1: pH≥4,3 conductivity < 2,5 microS/mm (EN 60754-2; IEC 60754-2)
For covered range (+ information), please check out "CPR/DoP" section in our website.
*The packaging labels of these cables include the CE marking according to the CPR Regulation ((UE) Nº 305/2011) articles 8 and 9.
- Fire retardant: UNE EN 60332-3-24 / IEC 60332-3-24 (cat.C)
- Halogen free. Low emission of toxic gases: UNE EN 60754-1 / IEC 60754-1
Type of installation:
In locations where a low level of emission of smoke and corrosive gases are required in case of fire or burning. Installation in surface-mounted or embedded conduits, or similar closed systems.
They are recommended for fixed and protected installation in lighting and control gear for voltages up to and including 1.000 V A.C or up to 750 V D.C. to earth.
They are suitable for internal wiring in electrical panel boards or electric meter.