LOW VOLTAGE DIRECTIVE: 2014/35 / EU
CPR Regulation (EU) No 305/2011:
Reaction to fire (Cca-s1a,d1,a1)
Technical characteristics & performances
- Bunched conductor (class 5) mm2
- Maximum service temperature: 70ºC / 160ºC
- 0,6/1 (1,2) kV C.A
- Low temperature resistance
- Easy peeling / easy strip
- Protection against Electromagnetic disturbances
- Flame retardant
- Fire retardant
- Low heat emission
- Low production of flaming droplets
- Low opacity & production of smoke
- Low acidity & conductivity of the gases: pH<4,3 2,5 µS/mm
- Halogen free
- Low emission of toxic gases
Uses and applications
- Control & command
- Distribution networks
- Installations with risk of fire or explosion
- BD2, BD3, BD4 (skyscrapers, tunnels…)
- Buildings receiving the public
- Industral use
- Outdoor use
Z1C4Z1-K 0,6/1 kV
IEC 60502-1, UNE 21123-4 (Construction and tests)
Flexible, annealed, plain copper conductor, class 5 based on International standard IEC 60228.
Special thermoplastic halogen free compound.
- ASSEMBLY OF CONDUCTORS:
In multicore cables, the cores are cabled helically.
Polyester tape + copper braid with a coverage greater than 60%.
NOTE: Other particular coverage or materials, on request.
HFFR compound type ST8 according to International standard IEC 60502-1.
Identification of cores HD 308 S2:
2x - brown and blue
3x - brown, black and gray
3G - brown, blue and yellow / green
4x - brown, black, gray, blue
4G - brown, black, gray, yellow / green
5G - brown, black, gray, blue, yellow / green
Normal operation temperature:
Short-circuit temperature (5 s max):
3,5 kV (5 min)
Green (oversheath). Core identification acc. to HD 308 S2.
- Reaction to fire: Cca-s1a,d1,a1 (EN 50575:2014+A1:2016)
For covered range (+ information), please check out "CPR/DoP" section in our website.
*The packaging labels of these cables include the CE marking according to the CPR Regulation ((EU) Nº 305/2011) articles 8 and 9.
Type of installation:
Afirenas SHIELD Z1C4Z1-K 0,6/1 kV control & instrumentation cables are specially indicated for its use in distribution networks, power stations, tunnels, skyscrapers or public concurrence places and other electrical installations where a good fire performance and protection against electromagnetic interference (EMC) are necessary.