IEC 61386-1 & 22, EN 61386-1 & 22
(Construction and tests) ICTA 3422 (tube)
EN 50525-3-31, UNE 211002
(Construction and tests) H07Z1-K(AS)
Low voltage Directive: 2014/35/UE
CPR REGULATION Nbr. 305/2011/UE:
Reaction to fire (B2ca - s1a, d1, a1) (H07Z1-K(AS))
TYPE2: Fire retardant according to EN 60332-3-24
Technical characteristics & performances
- Bunched conductor (class 5) mm2
- Maximum service temperature: 70ºC / 160ºC
- 450 / 750 V C.A.
- Mechanical protection
- Time saving
- Easy installation
- B2ca-s1a,d1,a1 (reaction to fire)
- Flame retardant
- Fire retardant
- Low heat emission
- Low production of flaming droplets
- Low opacity & production of smoke
- Low acidity & conductivity of the gases: pH<4,3 2,5 µS/mm
- Halogen free
- Low emission of toxic gases
Uses and applications
- Panel and appliance wiring
- BD2, BD3, BD4 (skyscrapers, tunnels…)
- Buildings receiving the public
- Residential use
- Industral use
PRECAB ICTA 3422 + H07Z1-K TYPE2 + POLYAMIDE "cable pull strap"
AFIRENAS-L H07Z1-K TYPE 2 (insulated wires)
EN 50525-3-31, UNE 211002 (Construction and tests)
Single core non-sheathed cables with halogen-free thermoplastic insulation, and low emission of smoke
Flexible, annealed, plain copper conductor, class 5 acc. to IEC 60228, EN 60228.
Halogen free Insulation of thermoplastic polyolefin compound (Type TI 7) acc. to EN 50363-7.
Number of AFIRENAS-L H07Z1-K TYPE2 wires in the tube: 2,3,4, 5
Cross-sectional area size range: 1,5 to 6 mm2.
PRECAB ICTA 3422 (tube)
IEC 61386-1, IEC 61386-22, EN 61386-1, EN 61386-22 (Construction and tests)
- Low voltage Directive (L.V.D.): 2014/35/UE
- AENOR, LCIE (NF) & CERTIF certification
- RoHS compliant
Pliable conduit system for cable management.
The corrugated tube of the PRECAB system is made of polypropylene compound with low-halogen composition. The product is non flame propagator and in case of fire has low toxic and corrosive gases emissions.
They are manufactured in outer diameters of 16, 20, 25 mm. which are selected by MIGUÉLEZ, according to the the internal wiring composition and national Regulations.
It is marked according to EN 61386-22, and includes the first 4 digits (3422) of the “Standard classification code".
- Compression test medium 750 N
- Impact test High 6 Jules
- Minimum installation temperature: -5ºC
- Maximum installation temperature: 90ºC
POLYAMIDE cable pull strap:
Especially destined to add more wires in the conduit/tube. Diameter: 1 mm. Halogen free and flame retardant.
It helps you through the process of pulling cables through those hard-to-reach places.
Normal operation temperature:
Short-circuit temperature (5 s max):
2,5 kV (H07Z1-K TYPE2)
TUBE PRECAB (Blue) -
PRECAB ICTA 3422 (tube)
- Flame retardant: IEC 60695-11-2
AFIRENAS-L H07Z1-K(AS) (Wire)
REACTION TO FIRE. CPR REGULATION (EU) nº 305/2011.
Declared performances: B2ca-s1a, d1, a1 (EN 50575:2014+A1:2016)
- Flame retardant: EN 60332-1-2; IEC 60332-1 (H≤425 mm)
- Fire retardant: EN 50399 (Fs ≤ 1,5 m - Flame source: 20,5 kW)
- Heat generation: EN 50399 (20,5 kW) (THR ≤ 15 MJ & Peak HRR ≤ 30 kW; FIGRA ≤ 150 W/s)
- Low production and opacity of emitted smokes:
s1 (EN 50399): TSP ≤ 50 m2 & Peak SPR ≤ 0,25 m2/s
s1a: “s1” & transmittance > 80 % (UNE EN 61034-2; IEC 61034- 2)
- Flaming droplets and/or particles: EN 50399 (llama: 20,5 kW):
d1: If no flaming droplets/particles persisting longer than 10 s occurs within 1200 seconds
- Low acidity and conductivity of the emitted gases: EN 60754-2; IEC 60754-2:
a1: acidity(pH≥4,3) & conductivity < 2,5 microSiemens/mm
- DoP: MB2H07Z1KTYPE2
For covered range (+ information), please check out "CPR/DoP" section or AFIRENAS-L H07Z1-K datasheet in our website.
*The packaging labels of these cables include the CE marking according to the CPR Regulation ((EU) Nº 305/2011) articles 8 and 9
- Fire retardant: UNE EN 60332-3-24 / IEC 60332-3-24 (cat.C)
- Halogen free. Low emission of toxic gases: UNE EN 50267-2-1 / IEC 60754-1
Type of installation:
For installation in residential or industrial buildings.
It is especially recommended for public facilities (hospitals, cinemas, schools, airports, shopping centers...).
It can be installed embedded in masonry/concrete or in a building/ceiling/raised-floor void.
MIGUELEZ does not commercialize it.
The system accessory is a sleeve with an internal diameter which has the same tube diameter measure and with equal/superior tube characteristics. The system assambly can be made by entering, pressuring and slighting the end of the pipe in the sleeve. Taping previously at the end is very recommended. In the case of requiring greater IP terms a silicone seal would be required.